Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Web Site/Blog for a New Year

Hi friend
Welcome to my new web site and blog. I had to discontinue my web site and I really wanted to change over my blog to one that was easier to use for you and me. This is it! I also finally got my web address to work on this site...so now the address on my prayer card finally links to something!

Just a quick update on my next assignment. I will be going to South Africa for three and half months at the end of January. I will be in country for exactly 100 days. (with two days travel on both ends). Here is a link to where we will be spending our first three weeks in South Africa for a time of intensive training. http://shikwarugamelodge.co.za/home.asp. We will then be moving around the country doing ministry in the schools. Book of Hope partners with Reaching a Generation, a group of South Africans whose vision is to reach 22,000,000 children by 2015. You can check them out at http://rag.org.za/Home.asp. We will have a videographer on the trip, so there maybe opportunities to post some clips online for you to see. I will alert you to that when it happens. In the meantime, please pray for our team of 11 or 12 as we get together for the first time in a few weeks; that we will have immediate unity and chemistry. Pray for the kids that we will be reaching, our travels; both in the air and as we drive around the country, and that everyone will be healthy throughout the duration of the trip.

I am excited about what 2008 will bring so come along with me on this journey.

No comments: