Saturday, September 29, 2012

Last Weekend

I went to a wedding last weekend. It literally was the perfect wedding. The weather, the venue, the couple and the crowd--I was among friends. I wasn't hired to shoot, I wasn't in the wedding party. Okay, I was a communion stewart but that was my only responsibility. I brought my camera with me to grab a few fun moments. I just had my camera body and a 50mm fixed lens, no extras. It was kind of refreshing to force myself to be creative just with the tools I had on me. So often I am going back and forth between lenses and lighting equipment. This made me concentrate on moving and catching the moments...oh and catching up with a few friends. It was a fun relaxing day that reminded me why I love photography.
The lovely Lisa surrounded by the Battles & the Bailey's
A very photogenic Donna and Pete moment.

Pete's son cutting loose on the dance floor.

The girls from Life group all dressed up....celebrating an answer to prayer.

No comments: